Come join “Ride for the Children” on October 10th 2009 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at This is the Place Heritage Park in Salt Lake City, Utah. Ride for the Children will benefit World Peace Parents Foundation, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity.
Ride for the Children is a Bikers Family Festival! That’s right…a family festival for bikers of all ages, sizes and shapes. Here is what you will enjoy:
- Unique biking events for all ages.
- A bike parade
- A family bike ride in, through and around the Heritage Park Pioneer Village.
- Competitive bike races
- A biking treasure hunt
- Giant blow up jumping castles and slides.
- Live music and Entertainment
- Food and drink provided by Red Robin
- A benefit raffle.
- Heritage Park train ride
- A tricycle obstacle course for the little ones (under age four)
- Four hours of action-packed family fun with or without your favorite bike. For the serious cyclist this is a time to share the love of biking with your family.
Admission only $5 for parking; Entry fees for access to all biking contests is $8. Enjoy the train ride and carnival blow ups all day for $10. Entertainment is included in your admission. Food sold per item. Children under 3 are free.
Please come and spend time having fun with family and friends, get a tax deduction, and help in the effort to empower The Family at our “Ride for the Children” event!
For more information visit our website at http://www.
“If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children [and] we must become the change we want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi