In May of 2007, I was the proud mommy of four kids. Ages 3, 2, 1, and fresh out of the oven.
Not. a. ONE. was potty trained.
And thus began my search for the best, driest, most affordable, most hypo-allergenic diaper available.
This year, this MONTH, Pampers has introduced a new line of diapers, with dry max technology, and the babies of the Olympic athletes were the first to try these bad boys out.
It's only fitting because in one day, a cruising baby can take as many steps as a marathon runner in a race! In fact, a 9 month old baby can crawl up to 400 meters in just 20 minutes.
It's this active play that drives the Pampers brand to make their diapers better.
Some of the features of the new Pampers Dry Max diapers are:
- New Dry Max technology - our driest ever - to help lock wetness in up to 12 hours.
- Twenty (20) percent less bulk, making it Pampers' thinnest diaper and our driest ever
- Softer outer cover for comfort inside and out
- Tapered design
- Sesame Street® characters (Sesame street® is a licensed character with Pampers in North America)
- Will be offered for the same price as current Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers (Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer.)
- Dry Max describes the new "engine" or core of Cruisers and Swaddlers diapers.
- It allows for the removal of the airfelt ("paper pulp") found in current Swaddlers and Cruisers, resulting in a thinner and less bulky core. Currently, Pampers is the only brand with this technology on the market.
- The thinner core is enabled by the new Absorbent Gelling Material (AGM), removing the need for airfelt. The AGM is more permeable, meaning it locks wetness in faster than previous AGM.
- The Dry Max technology will also be available in Pampers Swaddlers diapers for new babies in March 2010.
Now for the *free diaper* part.
Right now, if you go to Pampers.com, you can sign up to receive a three pack of the new Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max.
And if you get a Team USA diaper, which will be randomly inserted into select sample packs, then your baby will win a one year supply of Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max.... (I really could have used that back in 2007)
So click on over, sign up for some free diapers, and cross your fingers that you get the Team USA logo.