Family bike rides are a great activity. They foster healthy habits in your kids, and they're just plain old fun. But what do you do when you have a toddler? Traditional bike trailers can be heavy and awkward to navigate. And rear mounted child seats can throw off your balance.
With the Wee Ride, children are placed on the front of the bike, making for a safer and more enjoyable ride for both parent and child.
The high back of the Wee Ride helps to stabilize the baby and prevents them from throwing the bike off balance as they move around. There is also a front pillow that provides a comfortable place for the baby to rest their head. (No more heads flopping around!)
Wee Ride features:
- Sleek design
- Adjustable foot cups
- Safe passenger position
- New design mounting bar for easier setup
- New color - rich grey with red straps
- Child is visible at all times by rider
- Child's needs can be heard, seen and attended to more easily
- Child's weight enhances rather than impairs bicycle stability
- Interesting view for child - no more staring at someone's back!
- Better communication between adult and child
- More comfortable, enjoyable riding experience for child
- Improved balance for rider due to child's central position on bicycle
- Enhanced safety because adult's arms surround child
- Easy to remove child carrier for riding alone
If you're looking to start a new family tradition, MMB suggests bike riding! (Can we say Family Home Evening Activity?)
You can find the Wee Ride online here, prices start at $59.99!