The Church has alerted MMB to the fantastic activities they have prepared for the members to use during General Conference. There are several General Conference activities (see ConferenceGames.lds.org) to help children enjoy and learn more from listening to general conference. These are excellent ways to engage your children during conference.
- A General Conference Notebook for children to write or draw about conference. The notebook is available in Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish through the respective language materials pages (languages.lds.org).
- Conference Squares, consisting of 7 cards that encourage children to listen carefully, and when a speaker talks about one of the topics on the card, cover that square.
- A conference coloring page.
- Prophets and Apostles online matching game.
- Latter-day Prophets online matching game.
We invite you to download and share these materials with others.
There are various ways for people to listen/view General Conference. To see all of the options available to you, please visit the LDS Media Talk page.
There are also several other places for information on General Conference Packets including this free down load packet from Deseret Book. There are also conference packets located here, here, here, and here.
You can read an excellent article in the Mormon Times on 10 Ideas for a meaningful conference.