I've learned a little during my 55 years on this earth, and here are just a few things that come to mind.
1. When a toddler says "lets share" he/she actually means is: "Give it all to me."
2. Men have trouble finding things in the fridge.
3. I will always fold the laundry neater than my husband.
4. Dogs love you no matter what.
5. Cats couldn't care less.
6. Crying during movies doesn't make you a sissy.
7. Chocolate can make everything better, even if only for a few minutes.
8. Road trips are highly over rated.
9. You can love your friends as much as you love your family.
10. There will almost always be one sock missing from the load.
Libby is a full time Domestic CEO. She has been happily married for 36 years; is the mother of 10 grown children; grandmothers 14 growing children; is owned by 2 dogs. Ramblings of her thoughts can be found at: Neas Nuttiness...Put our family together and we're just a few nuts short of a party mix!Her dogs occasionally post their thoughts at: A Tail Of 2 Doggies