Today we have something a little bit different for our freebie.
These Facebook timeline photos are cute, and it’s actually a really easy way to share your love of the gospel with friends, but mostly the cute thing.
We have three different versions for download today, so pick your favorite!
*Make Sure you download the photo to your computer using the links provided! It will ensure that you get the right resolution and that you don’t have a blurry Facebook cover photo! (oh the horror)
“Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you” D&C 68:6
- digital paper from Leelou Blogs, Smarty Pants kit
- above link not working? copy and paste: http://bit.ly/beofgoodcheerfbcover
“Praying with children may be more important than any other example.” Elder Quentin L. Cook
- digital elements by Just So scrappy, Denims & Daisies kit
- photo, Family Prayer, from LDS.org
- above link not working? copy and paste: http://bit.ly/praywithchildrenfbcover
We are daughters: Young Women’s Values
- digital elements by Andi Walker of Sassy Girl Studio
- above link not working? copy and paste: http://bit.ly/YWvaluefbcover
Big thanks to all the digital designers that make beautiful graphics for us to use!
Remember, these are for personal use only.